If you contact your local Roland offices (or nearest!) they should be able to issue you with a latest version of RVW, moved a way since 2.0!
Search found 696 matches
- Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 am
- Forum: Regular Features
- Topic: Joe's 3 C's #62 'Layers, Love and 3D illuminations'
- Replies: 1
- Views: 437
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:10 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Realistic raster from roland spot colours
- Replies: 4
- Views: 48
Hmm...fundamentally tricky thing to do. Screens will all show colour differently, unless all calibrated-which never will be with visitors to sites. The Roland spot colour theory relates to printed output only. You could try and find a best match in RGB, but never going to be a true match- additive a...
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:59 am
- Forum: Roland VersaWorks and other Software
- Topic: Issue with creating white layers. HELP!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 62
1) I have vector pictures and I know that I should somehow to create white layer with swatch for each picture. Is any video tutorial for that? Select all of the elements that you want to have a white underlay and copy them. Paste in place on new layer and unite them with Pathfinder tools. 2) As I un...
Every now and then a fad comes along and everybody wants in... How do you stand out from the crowd!? Fidget spinners seem to be the must have thing from the last couple of months, be that at schools or even in the office. So why not personalise/customise them? I printed on one as a tester with a sti...
- Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:15 am
- Forum: Ideas / Applications
- Topic: Pressure for cutting laminator prints
- Replies: 3
- Views: 102
Depends on age/condition of blade/cutting strip, heat, type of vinyl/lam etc...so just do a test cut off the printed area first and adjust accordingly!