SP 540V and other equipment for sale

General chat that doesn't fit into other categories
Vasiis

SP 540V and other equipment for sale

Post by Vasiis » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi fellas,

I have an SP 540 V that I would like to sell. It was setup and working in my Digital printshop in Greece until September.

It was parked, packaged and prepared for transport by a Rolland Engineer.

It is currently located in Cotteridge. UK

I also have the following equipment.

- a GMP hot and cold laminator, double sided and width 1.65 meters.
- a Fastbind Elite hot glue bookmaking machine ( Finland original not cheap Chinese copy) with a lot of consumables for it
- a Foldnak M2 booklet maker
- an EBA 430E Electric guillotine with laser eye ( made in Germany)
- an EBA 1071 manual guilottine
- a Neolt cutter (cuts up to 2.25 meters, used for wide paper, vinyl sheets and pvc printed banners)
- a Microtek Scanmaker 9800XL + TMA 1600 TRANSPARENCY UΝΙΤ FΟR SCANMAKER 9800
- a Cyclos CFM 345E paper folding machine.
- a Cyclos GPM332E creasing / perforating machine
- an OPUS MB 300 metal binding machine with a lot of consumables
- a Primera Disk publisher Pro DVD / CD duplicator and printer with some consumables.
- a 40X50 T-shirt press with digital temperature and mechanical pressure adjustment.
- a Ineo Develop 6501 ( same as Konica Minolta 6501) digital press with less than 120K on the counter, with side feeding cabinet and efi controller.

All except the Ineo were bought in 2008 and lightly used, our digital printshop was in a small town in Western Greece, the Ineo was purchased in 2011 and it has less than 120K on the counter.

All the equipment was meticulously maintained and working as intended when professionally packed and transported to the UK, where we intended to set up a similar enterprise. For reasons beyond our control ( health related) we can no longer proceed with the plan and we would like to sell the equipment.

Feel free to email me at sts@dartsy.co.uk or PM me here.

Kind Regards,

Vasilis