Pathetic Service misguiding and Misleading company

General chat that doesn't fit into other categories
aimbug

Pathetic Service misguiding and Misleading company

Post by aimbug » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello Everyone My name is Tarak Makwana founder and CEO of KTMUPGRADES.com, we make Decals and wraps for ktm Bikes, I am from INDIA(gujarat)
about 2 months ago i bought a Refurbished Machine VP540 from TARGET SIGN TECH PVT LTD. based in Gujarat( Ahmedabad), they are Roland official Seller in INDIA, about 2 months ago i have paid The full amount in advance.I have the Invoice they said the printer need all 4 new heads and we will replace them and then deliver it to me. then they send me the printer, when the technician from the Target came to my office for Installation, the printer was not Working, the mother board and the servo board had the Problem, up till now. Now they are offering me another Printer with higher amount to be paid and i dont have more money to pay for that another printer, when i said that fix the VP540 they given me, they said the board cost is too much and they will not replace it, so now i am paying bank EMI for the printer i bought that is not working which was promised me that it will be in All working condition. also by not Delivering the product to my customer i have received many negative feedback, now i am not getting any orders from my website, it was better when i was giving freelance job work printing to EPSON printers.

Kai Perry

Re: Pathetic Service misguiding and Misleading company

Post by Kai Perry » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi,

I have passed the detail on to our master distributor in India, so that we can enquire after the sale of this machine, please allow us some time to get back to you.
Kai Perry
RolandCare Advisor
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

Kai Perry

Post by Kai Perry » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:48 am

Our master distibutor in India has made contact with the dealer in question and will be contacting yorself to discuss the matter.

If you need any further assistance just let us know.
Kai Perry
RolandCare Advisor
Roland DG (UK) Ltd

aimbug

Post by aimbug » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am

Thank you Kai Perry. Due to your efforts they have given me a VS-640, thank your help

Kai Perry

Post by Kai Perry » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 am

Thanks very much for the feedback, glad it has been resolved.

If you need anything further just let us know.
Kai Perry
RolandCare Advisor
Roland DG (UK) Ltd