Marketing Ideas

General discussion on ideas and applications. Things you've done, things you're considering, things you find tricky
vmckenna1

Marketing Ideas

Post by vmckenna1 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:59 am

Hi
We have recently purchased a BN-20 to supplement our embroidery and vinyl printing services in our retail shop
What am I am looking for if anyone can help with marketing ideas?
We really want to let our customers know that we can now do much more than just print on shirts etc. with this new machine.
I know we can do labels and I feel this is a market we should explore.
Do other members of the group use window posters, email shots or what to let customers know what service they provide?

Would really appreciate any ideas that members have.
Thank you
Vincent

perfectionprinting

Re: Marketing Ideas

Post by perfectionprinting » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Hiya, im currently in the same boat, we bought a sp540v and have practised various things, however we are struggling with the marketing side too. I know theres a ton of things we can do with these machines but finding what they are and how to market them is the difficult part. Maybe Roland could create a course or advise on where to go for marketing advice and the limits of these machines. Cheers

KristinaCast

Marketing Ideas

Post by KristinaCast » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:18 pm

What book marketing service or company is worth using?

Xception

Re: Marketing Ideas

Post by Xception » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Sponsor is a good start. Your company name is everywhere. You can do it with an event that happen local every year. Give away some promotion item with your creative idea print on it. Next is billboard sign, magazine, flyer, newspaper,business cards, etc. Tell your friends and family member....this will help spread the words. You don't need a marketing service right away unless you have been in business for more then 5+ years. Big brand companies tend to use marketing service which is good for their part. Since they have plenty to spend where they want it to go. As for starter, start small and grow big.