Dye ink FDY-BK urgently required!

General chat on substrates, materials and inks
iain hardiker

Dye ink FDY-BK urgently required!

Post by iain hardiker » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Can anyone help us please? We use a printer converted to run with dye inks and have been unable to receive a satisfactory supply for some time now of part number FDY-BK black ink cartridges. The latest we have been advised is that the distributer will not receive supplies until January!!

This is all very disappointing give the machine was sold with assurances that it could be supported.

Can anyone help please?

Rob Goleniowski

Re: Dye ink FDY-BK urgently required!

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Good evening Iain

Sorry to hear that you have been having supply issues with regards the FDY-BK ink. Usually Roland stock this and the other FDY inks, however a large order has depleted our supplies. We are making every effort to obtain more ink and avoid production delays for our customers and additional stock is being flown in this week. At present ETA is about 1 week but I shall see if I can give you a better idea of a lead time so can arrange with your supplier to get some in. In the meantime, I will get the showrooms checked for ink sand see if we can find something to keep your machine running.

I'm sure this not what you want to hear but please rest assured we are doing all we can to rectify the situation.

I shall update you with progress as soon as I have some news.

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk
Follow me: @goleniowski

Rob Goleniowski

Re: Dye ink FDY-BK urgently required!

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Evening Iain,

Just let you know that we turned the showrooms upside down and managed to find 2 FDY-BK inks! Hopefully this is good news as we can get the inks to you sooner than expected so if you have not already been contacted by your usual supplier, please give them a call and we can see about getting them sent to you.

Have a good evening

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk
Follow me: @goleniowski