Cannot get my Sp300v to work on versaworks

Warranties, repairs and maintenance
Kai Perry

Re: Cannot get my Sp300v to work on versaworks

Post by Kai Perry » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi Jeff,

Which version of VersaWorks have you tried installing with ?
Kai Perry
RolandCare Advisor
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

farrukhnawaz

Post by farrukhnawaz » Tue May 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Never install anything prior version 4. The updater can only operate correctly one major version at a time.

GUY DESILVA

Post by GUY DESILVA » Tue May 30, 2017 5:05 pm

the fact that 2 differnt machines connected via 2 different methods (usb & ethernet) both have same exact issue and if you cant verify your printer from versa works. the problems not your printer. its versa works. Versa may have some good options but its a terrible rip software. it color maching to pms spot color is terrible fyi why roland color profile must be used. you may need to uninstall versa, deleate all traces of it having been installed, make sure there is no older versions or associated folders in windows. from registry or temp, caches. everything. once you have removed all traces of versa works. reboot ur pc. install again the updated version. dont use older version and update it. install the updated .exe file and add printer after. make sure ur printer has the proper eco solvent ink set prior to install f versa works. Worst case i use ONYX. ITs far better rip software. some feature may not be as good as versa but its color matching to file is 100%. No issue of grey n blue printing with magenta. having to worry about color matching to roland color profile. The problems never the printer usually. ITs versa works. its crap software an dosent help roland stops support for older machines.

RagnaröK

Post by RagnaröK » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:54 am

Hey,

Right click on versa icon and "run as administrator" should fix it (maybe). Only thing is that you cant drag your files to job list window, you have to open file from menu. For me this problem happened in Windows 8.
Geotime Advertising Technology