machine servicing

Discuss training options at the Roland Academy & elsewhere, and keep in touch afterwards
caster11

machine servicing

Post by caster11 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Hello everyone, i have just signed up to the forum so im a newbie please be kind. :) i have just completed my 4 years at college learning about all types of signage, however after the second year i opened my first shop doing signage but mainly printed personalised gifts, small runs of print etc... i have owned an old sp300v for around two years now and have managed to fix it everytime it has broke down myself threw figuring out bits and bobs, i have had to learn this as a 18 year old student, when i got the printer i borrowed every penny to buy it and couldnt afford to have an engineer out to fix the problems. through doing this i figured that i enjoy fixing them so cutting to the chase is there any training courses for learning how to service and fix the machines or is it trial and error to learn?
hope someone can advise me.
and thank you for reading. :D

Mark Jones

Re: machine servicing

Post by Mark Jones » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello and thanks for your post. Welcome to the Roland Forum.
If you could pop you contact details on an email to tech.support @rolanddg.co.uk FAO Mark Jones I will be happy to give you a call and help you with your enquiry.
Please note though that I am away on Business until Tuesday the 12th Nov so please allow me a little time to get back in touch.
Thanks & regards, - Mark.