Intermediate Digital Print

Discuss training options at the Roland Academy & elsewhere, and keep in touch afterwards
sawdust
Gold Member

Re: Intermediate Digital Print

Post by sawdust » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Attended the course today well worth it I would say. We learnt a lot from Mark and did some good networking with the other attendees. Thanks Mark for the day will be putting the things you showed me to good use ASAP
DTG and Versacamm SP540i user

Mal
Silver Member

Post by Mal » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I attended the course the same time as Sawdust (nice to meet you, decided not to go for a DTG printer, so send me your details and I will sign post enquiries to you). I would recommend the course to everyone, Mark was very helpful in answering questions on attendees printing problems...

I would say though, if you have been printing for more than 3 or 4 months then it may not be for you. In that time you will have overcome most of the newbie problems and perhaps you time may be better spent experimenting with the printers setting, colour profiles, etc.

The next thing for me is wrapping, but will have to wait until the boss (wife) allows me to spend some more of her money :-)
Mal Dewhurst
mal@dewhursts.com

Using a SP540i with Versaworks V4.6, CoralDRAW X3 and SignLab 9

sawdust
Gold Member

Post by sawdust » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi Mal nice to here from you. we can be found at www.yellowsub-print.com or alanbowman007@ntlworld or 07758255101 thanks for the sign posting we will try to help others if any one is thinking of getting a DTG printer talk to me I may help you make the decision.
DTG and Versacamm SP540i user