Wide Format Printing, Displays and Finishing Show

Post by Alex Wheatcroft » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:01 pm

The Wide Format Printing, Displays and Finishing Show
Wetherby Racecourse, York Road, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 5EJ
Tuesday 30th September: 10AM – 7.30PM
Wednesday 1st October: 10AM – 4PM
PLEASE NOTE ‘AFTER WORK SESSION’ ON TUESDAY 30TH
Wetherby Logo.jpg
At the Wide Format Printing, Displays and Finishing Show at Wetherby Racecourse, Roland DG will be showcasing the versatility and reliability of its integrated print & cut devices.

The team will be demonstrating Roland’s flagship print & cut machine; SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 and the best-selling wide inkjet printer/cutter for the durable graphics market; the VersaCAMM VS-i series.

The Roland team will also be demonstrating the exciting opportunities offered by the VersaUV LEF-20 desktop flatbed printer. Visitors to the Show will discover how to increase profitability, attract new customers and break into new markets by using the LEF-20 to transform ordinary objects into extraordinary items.

Registration is free. To book your place click here
Alex Wheatcroft
Marketing Manager, Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

Rob Goleniowski

Re: Wide Format Printing, Displays and Finishing Show

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Afternoon all,

Hopefully you'll be able to come and see me at the Newtech event as I'm looking forward to seeing you all and showing you just what these machines can do. I'd like to invite you to come and put the machines (and me!) through their paces and if you're not sure what machine is right for you, come and test drive them to prove your application.

Not sure if a material will work? Bring it with you!

Want to see the quality the printers can produce? Bring some files with you to print!

Not sure if yo ucan make a XR-640 or an LEF-20 pay for it's self? Let us show you the return on investment and how much profit you could make!

I'll be there to help with any questions so put the dates in the diary now and get to Whetherby!

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
Business Manager - Sign & Graphics
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk
Follow me: @goleniowski