Radecal host open days in Buckinghamshire

General chat on shows, open days, seminars, conferences and events
Lisa Moncrieff
Silver Member

Radecal host open days in Buckinghamshire

Post by Lisa Moncrieff » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th October 2014
Radecal Machine Sales (Southern showroom), Unit 24, The Vale Industrial Estate, Southern Road, Aylesbury, HP19 9EW
Times: 10am to 4pm each day

Radecal Machine Sales is holding a two day open house event to showcase a number of Roland printers including the sign maker’s favourite VersaCAMM VS-540i printer/cutter, the high speed SOLJET PRO 4 XF-640 beast and amazingly versatile VersaUV LEF-12 desktop printer.

The Roland printers will be accompanied by a range of Radecal’s own Piranha laser machines, Spartan CNC routers, ARISTO flatbed cutting tables, MONSTER APPLICATION TABLES as well as the MAKERBOT Replicator 2 the 5th generation 3D printer.

For more information or to register your attendance contact Radecal on 0844 595 0077 or email info@radecalmachinesales.com
SolJet Pro4 XF-640 printer.jpg
SolJet Pro4 XF-640 printer.jpg (43.75 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
Test drive these Roland machines at Radecal's open days and see how they can benefit your business:

SOLJET PRO 4 XF-640 – ‘The beast’
With incredible print speeds of up to 102m²/hr the SOLJET PRO 4 XF-640 printer has been designed to produce vibrant and detailed banners, posters, signs, roller banners and more for the most demanding production environments. It’s Roland’s fastest printer to date and certainly means business.

VersaUV LEF-12 desktop printer
Print something different with the LEF-12. Ideal for entrepreneurial businesses looking to move into new markets, this easy to use, compact UV printer produces high quality text, photos, logos, images and other designs on objects up to 100mm deep.

Create unique and highly desirable items including personalised stationery, novelty gifts, awards, promotional, industrial and almost any other item, all from your desktop on materials including Dibond, Foamex, Corex, PVC, leather, wood, fabrics, acrylic, papers and card stock.

VersaCAMM VS-540i printer/cutter
The 54” wide VS-540i is one of three size models available in the VS-i printer/cutter series. With Roland’s Print & Cut technology and your choice from 5 different ECO-SOL MAX 2 ink configurations including light black, metallic and white options, it’s easy to see why the VersaCAMM retains it’s title year after year as the world’s best-selling printer in the durable graphics industry*.
*The Roland VersaCAMM is the best-selling wide-format inkjet printer for durable graphics. Source: InfoTrends, 2009 – 2013
Lisa Moncrieff
Marketing Manager
Roland DG UK Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk