Wide Format, Screen, Digital and Displays Show

Post by Alex Wheatcroft » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Newtech Logo.jpg
Wide Format, Screen, Digital & Displays Show
Wide Format, Screen, Digital & Displays Show - Southampton

Start date 10/02/2015 End date 11/02/2015
Tuesday 10th February: 10am - 6:30pm
Wednesday 11th February: 10am – 4pm

Botleigh Grange Hotel, Botleigh Road, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 2GA

The Wide Format, Screen, Digital & Displays Show is your chance to see some of the latest technology and products to expand your business, all under one roof.

Roland DG will be demonstrating the versatility and efficiency of integrated print and cut technology with the popular VersaCAMM VS-300i and desktop VersaSTUDIO BN-20 printer/cutter. You can also discover how the VersaUV LEF-20 desktop flatbed printer can generate additional profitable income streams for your business and how the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 got it's name 'the genius'!

Roland will also be offering free personalised 1-1 training sessions on its VersaWorks RIP software and VersaUV LEF-20. And, it will once again be in good company at the show with exhibitors including Dorotape, Ultima Displays, Goccopro 100, The Magic Touch, Wicked Printing Stuff, Ralawise, ams, Parkwood and Marketing Alchemy, all sharing the stage throughout the two days of the show.

The Wide Format, Screen, Digital & Displays Show in Southampton is free to attend. For further information and to register your attendance, please visit the show website.
Attachments
logo bar.jpg
Exhibitors
Alex Wheatcroft
Marketing Manager, Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

Rob Goleniowski

Re: Wide Format, Screen, Digital and Displays Show

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Afternoon all,

I just wanted to say that if you are in any doubt about attending the event then I'd say it is well worth it. They have been getting better and better as the shows have gone on and customers are telling us that they are really enjoyable and useful with regards looking for ways to expand their business. It's free to go and there is lots to see and try so don't delay and get registered!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk
Follow me: @goleniowski