Vehicle Wrap Prices

Post questions, share ideas and techniques related to vehicle graphics and wrapping
DPD Print

Vehicle Wrap Prices

Post by DPD Print » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 am

Trying to get into vehicle wrap side of things now using our Versacamm SP540i. Is there any rule of thumb rrp per square metre for this service?

Rob Goleniowski

Re: Vehicle Wrap Prices

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:37 pm

It may be worth looking at the forum post below as there are some suggestions of wrapping prices:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=156

Hope this helps.

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk
Follow me: @goleniowski

DPD Print

Post by DPD Print » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks Rob I'm reckoning £75.00 sqm +vat maybe about the right price? What does any one else think?

crownaeron

Post by crownaeron » Mon May 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Here i found that you have discussed very good topic that is vehicle wrap prices. Good one!

GUY DESILVA

Post by GUY DESILVA » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:01 pm

When doing vehicle wrap prices, i tend to calculate by yards. most do by sq ft. this only really gives you a price of the area covered then vendors tend to add few more sq ft or x2 the totall figure to make profit. Really when it comes to wraps you should first calculate a honest cost of material usage. In case of a 50yd roll at 54 " i calculate how many yards of that roll i need to produce the wrap. Then i multiply that by what one yd cost. Reason being if you calculate by sq ft you get what it takes to cover a vehicle but not what you wasted in the process. so instead calculate for entire lenth of the roll in yds it took to produce that vehicle. Then you have accurate cost for you to make that vehicle wrap in terms of cost to you. You can add Labor, art design and etc to get your totall cost figure of doing the job then add your % for profit by either doubling the totall cost of production or x1.5 it. Never assume that You can use the wasted scrap material and pass cost of it to consumer.