"Stopped processing the input file"

Post questions, share ideas and techniques related to sign-making and graphics production
WJT21

"Stopped processing the input file"

Post by WJT21 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:30 am

There are two of us in the school who are connected to the Roland and we are the only two with VersaWorks.
My colleague uses it daily where I use it every now and then. VersaWorks works fine for me today but my colleague is unable to put in any file that is on a network location. She can only add files for printing from her desktop, VersaWorks gives a Stopped processing the input file “FILE LOCATION”. Cannot open file. message when she tries to load from her documents or any other networked location. (Our documents are on a network location).

I have attached a screenshot.

This has only started happening since this morning, yesterday it was working fine and she could put any of the files in from network locations, however, this morning she cannot. She has restarted her computer and VersaWorks isn't suggesting any updates so now at a loss as to what to do.

My colleague is using VersaWorks 5.5.1
I was using VersaWorks 4.8.0 but am now in the process of updating.
VersaCAMM VS-540 with Firmware 4.90

Can anyone recommend a resolution for this at all?

Thank-you in advance!
Attachments
Versaworks Lisa Error.PNG

Kai Perry

Re: "Stopped processing the input file"

Post by Kai Perry » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:36 am

It sounds like a network sharing issue, ensure that she has rights to read/write for the folder.
Kai Perry
RolandCare Advisor
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk