Roland Creative Awards

We will place links to all the Roland Creative Awards entries within here for you to see and comment
Gillian Montanaro

Roland Creative Awards

Post by Gillian Montanaro » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello

The countdown is on to the launch of the Roland DG worldwide Creative Awards. What are they? Submit photos of your best work produced on a Roland device for a chance to win one of a hundred prizes worldwide. The UK top prize is a trip to Japan with two runner up prizes of an ipad2 plus there are monthly prizes elected by popular vote for a Canon Powershot SX230-HS.

The worldwide winner will get a new Roland machine!
Gillian Montanaro
Head of Marketing
Roland DG UK Ltd
www.rolanddg.co.uk

Dennis Poole
Administrator

Re: Roland Creative Awards

Post by Dennis Poole » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, the countdown is over and the Roland Creative Awards have officially launched today :D .

As Gillian mentioned:
Submit photos of your best work produced on a Roland device for a chance to win one of a hundred prizes worldwide. The UK top prize is a trip to Japan with two runner up prizes of an ipad2 plus there are monthly prizes elected by popular vote for a Canon Powershot SX230-HS.
Visit the competition website at http://www.rolandcreativeawards.com and enter now.

Good luck

Dennis
Dennis Poole
Managing Director
RDR Global Limited

EricT

Post by EricT » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi Roland

Is there a limit to the number of entries that one company can submit? I may have a few that I would like to enter so I can win me that VS!

Eric

Dennis Poole
Administrator

Post by Dennis Poole » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Eric

You are limited to 4 entries per month, so you can place 4 entries up to the 31st October and then can enter another 4 in November.

Dennis
Dennis Poole
Managing Director
RDR Global Limited