Search found 149 matches
- Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Advice onRoland SG300 or BN-20?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 108
The BN20 is slow as hell, great desktop machine with small footprint and excellent quality of print. However, its slow. Really slow. Great for odd jobs and the like. If you already have a market and plan on printing loads, go for the larger machine. I only bought mine as it was second hand from my d...
- Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:10 pm
- Forum: Sign-Making and Graphics Production
- Topic: Newbie here with contour cut issues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 540
You have to use vector formats for cutting. Do you have the versaworks pallette installed? The line will also need to be a hairline (in corel) or 0.001 (IIRC) in illustrator.
- Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:34 pm
- Forum: Substrates, Materials & Inks
- Topic: Full Colour Wall Stickers Lifting
- Replies: 9
- Views: 417
Ive seen other posts on other forums (uk sign makers) complaining about certain paints, such as the dulux easy clean etc causing adhesion issues.
- Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:01 pm
- Forum: Interested in a Roland Product
- Topic: Roland GX-500 servicing advice
- Replies: 46
- Views: 1769
Versaworks will give you an estimated usage before printing.