Search found 803 matches
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:39 am
- Forum: Substrates, Materials & Inks
- Topic: Types of metal for LEF-12i
- Replies: 4
- Views: 61
It's hard to compile a list as production methods and 'ingredients' etc can vary hugely. Porous surfaces work better, and cleaning always helps!
- Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:13 pm
- Forum: Roland VersaWorks and other Software
- Topic: difference of Varnish and Varnish (v)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1016
Give it a go...but basically is uses more passes (stripes) to build up the image, so in theory a better quality print. The V stands for variable.
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:54 am
- Forum: Vehicle Graphics and Wrapping
- Topic: SUZUKI GS 1000 G STICKER KIT TEMPLATE
- Replies: 1
- Views: 205
Hmm, unlikely but worth asking! If no joy wityh a kit, just have to template one yourself, use masking tape/application tape or similar?
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:39 am
- Forum: Say Hello
- Topic: Hello from Holland (with a LEF 200)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 76
Hiya Marcel Thanks for the post, great to see! I know of a company in the UK that does car dash dials with one of our UV printers, a nice application. I be there are a whole bunch of other parts/accessories you could make/customise for bikes on your LEF! I used to have a Honda CBF600N...sold it afte...