Search found 216 matches
- Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:12 pm
- Forum: Roland VersaWorks and other Software
- Topic: BN-20 over network
- Replies: 4
- Views: 142
What I do is set up a public directory, and have versaworks monitor that folder in one of the queues. Just export directly to that folder and versaworks noms it up and places it in the queue. I do use a single PC as a print server, and many people use it. Makes monitoring jobs and settings much easi...
- Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:23 am
- Forum: Warranties & Roland Care
- Topic: LEF-300 white calibration - need help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 155
- Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:36 am
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: Regarding cleaning, circulating ink & ink consumption reduction
- Replies: 1
- Views: 247
Everytime you use white ink, it sucks around 8CC of ink (IIRC) per 8 hours. So 10 days? 80, 20 days? 160. 1 month is an entire cart just on recirc ink. This about £2 per day I believe. We clean ours once per week / 2 weeks depending how much its been used, and try to batch jobs up. So today we are p...