Search found 2635 matches
- Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:00 pm
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: Charity needing help with SG-300 error code 0400
- Replies: 6
- Views: 137
The 0400 0008 error is not related to the motor, it is related to the print heads not sealing correectly, possibly due to damage from the head strike. In your case it relates to the second head and the black channel. Check the capping position of this head and look for any damage to the surround of ...
- Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:14 am
- Forum: Substrates, Materials & Inks
- Topic: WHat's the best CMYK for silver?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 330
Some of the lower tone greys will be best, you would have to experiment with swatches to achive a silver colour and then use the gloss to make it shine.
- Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:09 am
- Forum: Engraving
- Topic: EGX300 how to work with windows 10 32 bit
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1064
The EGX-300 is not supported on Windows 10, Windows 8 is the last supported operating system. To test the compatibility you can download the driver from - http://download.rolanddg.jp/en/3d.html#25d-win832
- Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:14 pm
- Forum: Roland VersaWorks and other Software
- Topic: Increase Passes on profile
- Replies: 1
- Views: 49
It really depends on the profile template that has been used and the maximum pass rate for a particular mode. When profiles are created the profiler may create several different pass rate profile options for better output. Instead of more passes try slowing down the head speed to improve the output....