Lease Rental

Ask any questions you have before you make a decision
Wizard

Lease Rental

Post by Wizard » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am

Hello everyone, i am interested where i can lease/rental a print and cu tmachine, i am particularly interested in th BN-20, mostly my work consists of heat transfer vinyl and pigments for garments, the thought of print and cut garment vinyl eliminates a lot of work, any suggestions would be welcome.
thank you

James Johnson

Re: Lease Rental

Post by James Johnson » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Unfortunately we only offer Rental on our SP and VS range.
Your best option is to contact your local Roland dealer, who will be able to arrange finance for the BN20.
Should you need more information regarding rental on our bigger printers or dealer details, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email james.johnson@rolanddg.co.uk

Regards

JJ
James Johnson

New Business Manager
01275 33 55 40
james.johnson@rolanddg.co.uk

Rob Goleniowski

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Evening Wizard

Thank you for the post and I hope you are finding the forum useful.

From the sounds of it, the BN-20 sounds like an ideal machine for your applications and is already used by many companies for heat transfer work - the print and cut ability removes much of the manual work associated with a vinyl cut and / or desk top printer and cutter combo. As JJ has said I think you will struggle to find a rental option for the BN-20, however you may be able to look finance package with one of our dealers to enable you to buy the machine. This way, you would be able to own the machine at the end of the agreement and have the advantage of monthly payments. If this sounds like an option and you have not already spoken with an authorised dealer, feel free to let me know and I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Have a good evening.

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk
Follow me: @goleniowski

Wizard

Post by Wizard » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 am

Thank you for your replies, yes Rob if you could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it, also, what is the price jump from the bn to "your bigger machines" ?
thank you

Rob Goleniowski

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 pm

The RRP for the BN-20 is £5,499+vat, with the 30" VersaCamm SP-300i £8,499+vat so a £3k jump. The SPi does have a higher print speed that would hopefully mean you can turn more work around to help justify the extra cost and you could also then look at the rental option with JJ.

As for dealers, where are you based in the county? As it is mostly garment work you are looking at producing, you might find it useful to view the machines at the upcoming Printwear and Promotion show which takes place at the NEC at the end of February.

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
Follow me: @goleniowski

ramonnolan

Post by ramonnolan » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi - I am looking to rent a small-ish engraver to work on plastic bricks etc - can anyone suggest?

Cheers, Ray

Kai Perry

Post by Kai Perry » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:30 pm

How thick do you want to engrave, the most likely machine would be the DE-3 engraver - https://www.rolanddg.co.uk/products/eng ... r-engraver
Kai Perry
Application Engineer
Roland DG (UK) Ltd