Hello Guys ,
I'm Danial from pakistan . I am planning to buy a uv lef 20 before that i need to tell me my experience . i have buy a Chinese printer from wer china i had pathetic experience with them in just one year i had two changed the Print head twice a year i am running my customize phone case business but its not in the flow as my machine gets problem in every month .
I had several questions i am planning to buy the uv lef 20
1) The head clogging problem (after how many periods its getting clogged ) any specific reasons?
2) do u use epson printer in roland? because my supplier told me that company is using epson head
3) is it dx5? dx7 ? is the same head which i am using in my chinese?
4) isit a golden surface print head? because the chinese using two heads after my research golden and grey surface head is there any difference?
5) Since i am unable to print white ink on my cases due to head clogging i run cmyk because my phone case base in white so am i able to print on black surfaces? silicon and on transparent one?
6) how much cases i can print in high quality printing ( if i print 10 case)? timings /ink costs
7) do i have to replaced captops ? filter every after six month?
8) Any advice to keep my printer atleast trouble free for 2 years?
9) since i am doing customize printing ( so we have plenty cases of Samsung i phones Motorola huawei etc) can i able to do printing on that without any jig trays?
10) shelf life of inks?
11) Recently i got to know the printing through rota print technology? please give information which type of materials i able to print through rota ? like aluminium or glass please guide me through this
12) cost of rota print technology?
your response in that would be appreciated thanks
General chat that doesn't fit into other categories
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest