BN20 Warranty Help

Warranties, repairs and maintenance
staystuck

BN20 Warranty Help

Post by staystuck » Thu May 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi Everyone

I have a 7 month old Roland BN20 which has started giving me an error 109 which seems to be a wiper error. I have followed the instructions by others online and on youtube to fix the problem but with no luck, the machine will not get past the start up process which means I cannot print.

3 weeks ago I contacted the supplier by email and was told to call them to book a repair, called them the next day and was told they would log a case with Roland and they would be in contact. A few days go by and nothing, so I email them again...no reply.

I go onto the Roland support page and book a case with them, I receive an auto reply saying that case has been logged and someone will contact me soon, that was a week ago.

I feel that a machine still under warranty should be repaired but cannot even get someone to acknowledge my case. Not sure if it is because it is just a small machine and I am not bringing them much business but I will definitely be thinking twice about which supplier and manufacterer I use when it comes time to upgrade.

Luckily as it is a sideline business at the moment I can get away with it but would hate to think that this is the service I would receive if I relied on the machine to make a living.

Does anyone have a contact or suggestion on how to get this fixed? I am not usually one to complain but this is just not on, Roland needs to look after the small guys too.

Thanks

mrtn
Gold Member

Re: BN20 Warranty Help

Post by mrtn » Thu May 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Sorry to hear about your problem. I'm amazed about the reaction time. We react within two hours regardless of the size or turnover of the customer, all over the country. Mostly in 15 minutes.
Roland Dealer since 1993
facebook
instagram

Lhepworth

Post by Lhepworth » Fri May 04, 2018 10:21 am

Hi

My name's Laura I am part of the RolandCare team. Please accept my apologise that you haven't been contacted as of yet. Would it be possible to get some information from you to take a look into this. If i could get your company name and the serial number for the BN-20 i can have a look on our system and support your further.

Alternatively you can give us a call on 01275 335540 opt 1 where a member of the RolandCare team will be happy to assist.

staystuck

Post by staystuck » Mon May 07, 2018 10:07 am

Thanks Laura, I have sent you a PM with the details requested.