New Roland Location in SE?

Discuss training options at the Roland Academy & elsewhere, and keep in touch afterwards
Alan Rattler

New Roland Location in SE?

Post by Alan Rattler » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 pm

A dicky bird told me there would be a new Roland Showroom and training facility opening (soon?) in the SE. Is anyone able to confirm where and when? Will you be running courses from this location like the ones currently offered in the Midlands? Would be much easier for us!

Marc Busby

Re: New Roland Location in SE?

Post by Marc Busby » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi Alan,

We will be opening a new training room at our Aldershot demo facility. However, the training facility will be for dental products only.

Which course are you thinking about attending? We do offer some of our training courses at our academy in Clevedon. Would this be a better solution for you as apose to our Walsall academy?

Kind regards,
Marc Busby
Service Engineer
Roland DG (UK) Ltd

http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

Darryl Klick
Bronze Member

Post by Darryl Klick » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

It would be a great help if the Academy was in the SE. Is there no chance of running courses even if they were smaller groups. :D Walsall is a lonnggggggggg way to go! :cry:
Darryl "The" Klick

Peter Kettle
Bronze Member

Post by Peter Kettle » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 am

Hi Darryl
We have relocated our SE showroom from Slough to Aldershot. The new larger space offers us opportunities to hold events, including training. However, the facilities will never match what we have at the Roland Academy at Walsall College and we do not have PCs set up, so it is less suited to software-related training. This is why we are currently focussing on training for dental applications only at Aldershot. But this is not forever. As demand for Academy training continues to increase in the South East, we will use Aldershot for smaller groups.
Peter Kettle
Business Development Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd

Julio Moor

Post by Julio Moor » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Can I drop in when I am passing to see what's new. Reason I ask is that I may in the South East in the next few weeks.
Julio
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."

Rob Goleniowski

Post by Rob Goleniowski » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi Julio

The showroom is not staffed at all times so to avoid disappointment you would be best off booking an appointment. Feel free to post a reply on the forum when you know what days you will be passing or better yet call the office and we shall try to book you in.

Look forward to seeing you there soon.

Rob
Rob Goleniowski
UK & Ireland Sales Manager
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
email: rgoleniowski@rolanddg.com
Follow me: @goleniowski