Introduction.

Come in and introduce yourself
L_Smith

Introduction.

Post by L_Smith » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 am

Hi,

My name is Luke and I am the in-house creative for a design/print house in the West Midlands, we offer a full service from Brief-2-Delivery we do everything in house enabling us to provide consistent a high standard throughout, while keeping our costs at a minimum which we then pass back to our customers through our competitive rates.

We don't actually use Roland printers but having visiting the Roland stand at this year's Sign&Digital show at the NEC we were impressed by some of Roland's new products and potentially are considering investing in a new machine,enabling us to widen the services we offer.

I would be grateful to know what people have to say about Roland products and if its worth the investment.

Luke

Adam Wyles
Gold Member

Re: Introduction.

Post by Adam Wyles » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Good Afternoon Luke and welcome to the Roland Forum. It is great to hear that you took the time to visit our stand at Sign & Digital this year. The purpose of these events is to inspire people to see the potential of what is possible with Roland Technology. This year we had the honour of showing 3 new products which had been shown no where else in the world at the time. These were the VersaSTUDIO BN20, VersaUV LEF12 and the long awaited Roll to Roll/flatbed VersaUV LEJ640.

I am sure that you will get the feedback that you both want and need to see if a Roland product is right for you. If at any point you need a little more than forum feedback, please feel free to contact our Head Office, ask for myself and I will gladly put you in contact with anyone who can assist.
Adam Wyles
Regional Support Manager
TheMagicTouch
"Everything is changing - so be part of it"

Visit us at http://www.themagictouch.co.uk
Follow me on Twitter @AdamWyles1