Friday Morning Quick Tip - Confidence in your textiles?

Post questions, share ideas and techniques relating to promotional and corporate gift production
Adam Wyles
Gold Member

Friday Morning Quick Tip - Confidence in your textiles?

Post by Adam Wyles » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am

Good morning everyone and welcome to your ‘Friday Morning Quick Tip’
Every week I will try and bring you something which I have found valuable over the years and hopefully it will do the same for you.

We all have our preferred suppliers of consumables and accessories. But from time to time we all look to see what else is available out there in the open market to keep ahead of the game. We do this to give our customers the best experience possible and to hopefully have them order again from us.
Whether you are happy with your current supplier or looking at a new one, I would suggest that you do your own product tests every now and then. Wear them, wash them and abuse them! You could even give it to a family member to try and break!
This gives the confidence that the products you use are durable, robust and fit for purpose.
It also confirms that what you are telling your customer is correct as you have tested it yourself. From another angle, if you should have a customer say that " I have washed it once and it fell off". You know...this just doesn't happen.

Above all........

You want to know the absolute must....you wear what you supply (logo’d up of course)! Whether you are in the office, serving in the shop or out delivering product, your customers will “just get it” and want to do the same.

Know your products, know your consumables and know your customer.

So tell me, are you 100% confident in your products? Do you or do you not test and what do you think your customers experience would be?
Adam Wyles
Regional Support Manager
TheMagicTouch
"Everything is changing - so be part of it"

Visit us at http://www.themagictouch.co.uk
Follow me on Twitter @AdamWyles1