The 10 Golden Rules

Post questions, share ideas and techniques relating to promotional and corporate gift production
Adam Wyles
Gold Member

The 10 Golden Rules

Post by Adam Wyles » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Afternoon All,
2011 has brought us all challenges and between us we have conqured them all (within reason) I would like to try and put togther The Top 10 Golden Rules of running a garment and heat transfer business so we can all share this information and come up with our own "best practices"

When I say I am going to put this together....I mean "i" as in all of us (hopefully) can put this together! ;)

I would really appreciate if you could give me 1 or 2 things which you see are key to running a succesful business in this sector and something we can share with eachother, new employees, etc. If you do not wish to take part I totally understand, if you do - you truly are amazing!

I would like to start the list by saying that knowing what the equipment you own can do as well know what it will not do is key to any business. Both are as important as the other with knowing the limitations being No.1

Please contribute and help make OUR business sector become even greater than it already is. I would like to thank you in advance for your support....
Adam Wyles
Regional Support Manager
TheMagicTouch
"Everything is changing - so be part of it"

Visit us at http://www.themagictouch.co.uk
Follow me on Twitter @AdamWyles1