Versaworks Dual 1.6.13 close when click settings

Kustomdesign

Versaworks Dual 1.6.13 close when click settings

Post by Kustomdesign » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:44 am

Hi all

About 3 weeks ago I updated to version 1.6.13 of versaworks dual, it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday when every time I select a job and click settings the programme immediately closes, it does exactly the same if I select edit/queue settings, it doesnt matter which queue I select on any printer it does the same on all of them.
No errors no warnings it just closes and I need to re open it, I can rip and print but that only works for jobs I have already setup.
Please help... :D :? :(

MrDanLathall

Re: Versaworks Dual 1.6.13 close when click settings

Post by MrDanLathall » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Kustomdesign wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:44 am
Hi all

About 3 weeks ago I updated to version 1.6.13 of versaworks dual, it has been working perfectly fine until yesterday when every time I select a job and click settings the programme immediately closes, it does exactly the same if I select edit/queue settings, it doesnt matter which queue I select on any printer it does the same on all of them.
No errors no warnings it just closes and I need to re open it, I can rip and print but that only works for jobs I have already setup.
Please help... :D :? :(
Does this happen on every job file?
If so try running the program as administrator.

Let us know
Dan Lathall
Roland Product Support
www.rolanddg.co.uk

Kai Perry

Re: Versaworks Dual 1.6.13 close when click settings

Post by Kai Perry » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:06 am

Go to the VersaWorks Dual folder in the C drive, then go to the printers and your model directory and in job a delete all the jobs. then perform a disk cleanup. You should then be able to add jobs again.
Kai Perry
Application Engineer
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk