Joe's 3 C's (#33) 'Reflection and A Hedgeh(og)'

Forum favourites and blog-like posts to inspire, offer advice and get your creative juices flowing
Joe Wigzell
Gold Member

Joe's 3 C's (#33) 'Reflection and A Hedgeh(og)'

Post by Joe Wigzell » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi hey hello,

Welcome to another of 'Joe's 3 C's' :D

In these posts I will try to bring you something Creative, Something Cool and something Commercial.
The format for these 3 things will vary, from images, videos and websites to unique applications, tips tricks and tutorials. Mostly print or 3D related but some things may be thrown in just because they ought to be shared (probably in the Cool part)!
There will be some terrible jokes thrown in at the end too!

Being a bit of a geek for all things design related, hopefully I'll be able to find some interesting bits and bobs to share with you!

Quote of the Day:
I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them.

-Phyllis Dillerv - American Comedienne
Something Creative...

I can't remember where I found this or where the picture was taken :?: but I liked the idea! A Creative use of the floor reflection-have to make sure you keep the floor clean for it to work! Looks like it is in an airport walkway.
bd3cea65f6ce31ce3a304bd9fc75beeb.jpg
Something Cool...

One of the team here at Roland DG is shining with a maternal glow as she is expecting her first little'un! :D (Awwww I hear you all say)
An opportunity not to be missed, I found these shirts that you could easily make with your Roland...perhaps personalised with the mother-to-be's favourite character!

could look pretty creepy but just a bit of fun! :o
baby T.jpg
Something Commercial...

Motorola have blurred the usually rigid lines of magazine advertising with this cool interactive ad in the magazine WIRED.
moto.jpg
Maybe not the cheapest print ad but certainly gets your attention and makes you stand out!

That's all for this week from Joe's 3 C's!

Thank you for reading the first of my 3 C's for 2014! :)

See ya next time...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe's chuckles... :lol:

No wind or rain forecast for tomorrow.

The Met Office have advised everyone to make unnecessary journeys.

------------------------
1557453_10152228889941019_341555306_n.jpg
Joe Wigzell
Academy and Creative Centre Manager
Roland DG UK Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk