RF 640 SERVICE CALL 0330,,, HELP ME PLEASE...

General discussion on ideas and applications. Things you've done, things you're considering, things you find tricky
Mark83

RF 640 SERVICE CALL 0330,,, HELP ME PLEASE...

Post by Mark83 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:42 am

Hello everyone here. im here again to ask for your help,since I do not have technical support from Roland nearby who can rush for help with this problem. as an owner,I am very interested to know with regards to troubleshooting or any technical issues that might encountered along this business journey, but this issue (SERVICE CALL 0330) can't find any clue or hint in solving it. ive did tried made some research on this but nothing found,this forum is my last hope that could possibly address and resolve the issue . this is Mark from Philippines begging for your helping heart. May you have a great day everyone.

Kai Perry

Re: RF 640 SERVICE CALL 0330,,, HELP ME PLEASE...

Post by Kai Perry » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:07 am

The error relates to the chocke valve solenoid, check the connections for communication and power.
Kai Perry
Application Engineer
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

Mark83

Post by Mark83 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:08 am

thank you sir. I realy appreciate ur reply. just earlier I checked the connection, I tried detached all the wirings going to the servo board and also in the valve drive board,checking some physical abnormalities on the wirings and reaattached it again and tried to switch back on, still the same error occurred.. I was only touching on the printhead side because I need to suck the cyan ink from the cartridge because the inkline was emptied due to unnoticed empty ink in the cartridge sir, I only detached two data head cable in order for me to easily unlock the damper and pull up from the printhead,suck and put it back to the printhead and reconnecting back the two data head cable to its designated slots. and when I turned it back on I got an error of scan motor 0040, switch it off again to make some checking then switched it back on and scan motor is gone but another one appeared,I was a a wrong head installed, so what I did was I replaced all the 4 flat head data cable with a new. but when I turn it on again it displayed SERVICE CALL 0330...
I checked the valve drive board and noticed there was only 1 LED light blinking,the LED102 only nothing more.
Is it ok if I will detached those fuses on the boards for continuity check only sir? im afraid that something might be gone on the program might be if I will do it.im wondering what cud be the next safest way to do.

Kai Perry

Post by Kai Perry » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:45 am

You need advice from someone who has fixed the error previously as I haven't, let me see if someone else here has come across it.
Kai Perry
Application Engineer
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

Mark83

Post by Mark83 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:43 am

as of now, the service call 0330 is gone and another one appeared when I turn it on,its MOTOR ERROR 0044 0004. and when I turn off the sub power and leave it for a few seconds the machine will switch On itself automatically and displays a SCAN MOTOR ERROR 0040 0040..